E-commerce is an emerging business, but nevertheless almost any business is involved in it now. Almost any industrial enterprise uses the internet as means of commerce, whether through a company’s website, online transactions or online advertising.
The legal framework governing the implementation of e-commerce is developing extremely dynamically. Therefore, Legal Department of Amazon Corporate&Immigration Services offers its clients flexible schemes and solutions that can be adapted to the changes in the legal regulations in this area. Our professionalism stems from the breadth of our technical and legal expertise combined with the approach that takes into account the unique challenges that arise in this area of law.
Amazon Corporate&Immigration Services provides the following e-commerce services:
- Due diligence and support for e-commerce deal agreements, including software development agreements, marketing agreements, website development agreements, internet service provider agreements, etc.;
- Developing and reviewing the terms and conditions of the internet services providers;
- FOREX consulting;
- Online advertising;
- Software licensing;
- Intellectual property issues specific to e-commerce;
- Jurisdictional issues;
- Electronic signatures;
- Consultations regarding websites;
- Web hosting;
- Data protection, privacy and security.
If you would like to receive advice on the issues related to e-commerce, please contact us.Read more