Amazon Corporate&Immigration Services provides the investors with the following services for starting and running a business in the international jurisdictions like Seychelles and Malta:
- Preparation of the documentation and registration of the companies.
- Provision of the services of the Director and the Secretary of the company (if necessary).
- Organization of the office work (including virtual office).
- Maintaining the management and financial documentation of the companies in accordance with the requirements of the country of registration.
- Providing legal support at all the stages of the creation and operation of the company.
- Assistance in acquiring a license to launch gaming platforms in accordance with the laws of Malta.
- Registration of international business companies and companies with a special license in Seychelles.
Malta is strategically located in the heart of the Mediterranean, at the confluence of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. It is considered an excellent choice for the investments in the knowledge-intensive industries and high-tech manufacturing.
Malta’s business environment and taxation system make the country attractive to the investors, making it a tax heaven. With an efficient tax system, as well as business-friendly laws and environment, Malta is an ideal place to register the companies holding the shares in the legal entities within or outside the EU.
Malta offers a variety of tax incentives beneficial to foreign direct investment, making it an ideal jurisdiction for the tax planning and corporate structures. The country’s economy is mainly based on the exports, imports and services, which makes it attractive for foreign investors.
Major advantages of registering in Malta:
- Complete confidentiality and anonymity.
- Meetings can be held outside Malta.
- Low cost and fast implementation.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Various tax incentives, including a 6/7 dividend reimbursement system, paid in case the owner is not a tax resident of Malta.
- Agreements on the avoidance of double taxation with almost 50 other countries.
- Absence of CFC rules, which gives full tax benefits on the passive income and other non-taxable funds.
- There are no transfer pricing rules.
- Inexpensive and multilingual workforce.
- Multilingual population.
Overall, Malta is an attractive destination and respected onshore jurisdiction. It offers a variety of tax incentives, and when they are applied, the effective tax rate is significantly reduced.
Seychelles are located in the heart of the Indian Ocean, which provides an excellent opportunity for the investment between Europe and the Far East, being located between time zones and taking advantage of the multilingual population with the English and French languages for doing business.
Over the past few years Seychelles have become an attractive destination for foreign investors, which has lead to a significant increase in the investment by international corporations.
Major advantages of registering in Seychelles:
- Low cost and fast implementation.
- There are no requirements for the minimum authorized capital.
- There are no reporting requirements.
- Agreements on the avoidance of double taxation are available for 28 jurisdictions. Negotiations are also underway with other countries, including Luxembourg, Monaco and Portugal.
- Stable political environment and convenient time zone +4 GMT.
- Ideal location for the trading and manufacturing activities.
- High environmental standards.
- Excellent communications network with the fiber optic connectivity to the Eastern African coast and superior IT infrastructure.
- Local government policies supporting both domestic and foreign investment.
- The work permit is easy to obtain – no visa required.
- Unparalleled privacy.
- International business companies (IBC) are tax-free. The Secretary is optional.